– We are The Kings. [cheers and applause] Remember the name. [cheers and applause] [roars] [all roaring] [singing in Hindi] – Oh, my gosh! [roars] – Yeah!
– What? [roars] [roars] [growling, roars] [roaring] – Oh, my God!
– Oh, my God! [cheers and applause] – Oh, my God! – We gotta do the roar.
We gotta do the roar. [all roaring] – Whoo!
– Oh, my God. [cheers and applause] – Is everybody okay?
– Yes. – Are you sure? Do we have an injury onstage?
– No, no, nothing. – ‘Cause we gotta get you
offstage if you– – Everything’s fine. – Okay, that was
out of this world. That was–
[cheers and applause] Just the beginning
with “Unity LA” and “Heima,” savage. The way you push these
tricks to another level, the strength,
the preciseness that it takes to pull
those things off, all of those qualities
is just mind-blowing. It’s mind-blowing.
– Hmm. – I’ve never seen
anything like it. [overlapping chatter] [cheers and applause] – There’s two moments.
When you lift him up, you did, like, a flip off
his chest up in the air, flipping over, like,
four guys, over–insane, but also the visual that
you did where you guys were– you were blowing them away. The shirts
behind your backs. I was like–how are
their shirts moving? It’s like–I’m like,
oh, it’s their hand. – From the look,
to what you danced to, to what it is you do
on this stage, you guys have such an–
such an identity. – Yeah.
– Like, no one will ever forget who The Kings are. That’s guaran-damned-teed. [cheers and applause]
Never, ever. – It’s making me
a little nervous. [cheers and applause] – You guys are
the full package. – Yeah. – Thank you, guys, for making
our job that much harder. We’re gonna score you
and see what happens. – Thank you.
Thank you so much. [suspenseful music]