Come on, guys. This is not funny anymore. Come on, turn on the lights. Hey Danny, I hope you got some good news for my friend Mike here. – I hope so too, Daniel.
– I told you, all right? I can’t help you out. Forget about it. Where are you going? – You mean you haven’t signed the application yet.
– I’m not signing the application. I’m not gonna compete. Please just take your friends and get out of here. Hey, Dennis. He didn’t sign it yet. Hey, hey! Come on, guys. This is getting out of hand now. Don’t you get it? I’m not signing the application. – Sure you are.
– I’m not gonna be there. You’re wasting your time. – Take off, all right?
– You take off! – Come on. Dennis. Take him out!
– Put his eye out! Come on! Hey! Come on, punk! Come on! Let’s see what you’ve got! Nice kick. Not bad.
Better. Good, but not good enough. Come on, get up! Why are you being so stubborn? Don’t do that! I’m running out of patience, LaRusso. Now sign it and let’s get on with it. Stop it! I’ll kick your ass! Just get out of here! – Save it for the tournament!
– Nail him! Mike, come on. Let’s get out of here! Come on, old man! Mike, let’s go! Let’s go! You wimp! I’ll be back, LaRusso. I’m gonna get you, man. You hear me. You’re finished! You can’t watch him forever, buddha-head. So, Daniel-san. Time take Jessica home. – Yeah. Jessica, you all right?
– Yeah. I just want lie down.