– YEEES! YES! (laughs)
– Okay. All right. – Hey, stop, stop,
stop, stop. There you go.
– Oh, no! – Oh, there’s two of ’em?
– Yeah, that’s the fake smash. – Oh my god.
This is nuts. ♪ (8-bit intro) ♪ – (FBE) Today, you’ll be
playing this. – OHH! Hype!
– Yes. – It’s [bleep] Super Smash Bros
ULTIMATE, baby! The most anticipated
Nintendo Switch game of the year. – The only reason why I want
a Nintendo Switch. – I’m a giant Smash Bros fan.
Since the day it came out to today, I’ve been
playing it nonstop. – (FBE) Since you’re fans
of Super Smash Bros, we brought both of you in
to face off in a Super Smash Bros tournament.
– Mm! – I scared!
– He should be! – I don’t wanna be overconfident
and say that I’m gonna kill it, because this is Smash.
Anything could happen. But I’m so excited
to do this right now. – (FBE) So, you guys are
playing one match with three lives each. The winner will move on
to the final three-person match. – Gotcha.
– Got it. – We’re choosing
the Final Destination version of the Wii Fit Studio.
No platforms, no walls. – Just him, me,
and the battlefield. – I’m gonna pick Cloud
just because he’s my boy. – I’m picking Snake,
because the one time I played as Snake, I literally stood up
against people who should’ve beaten me. – Woo! Smash Ultimate, yeah!
– Woo! Look at Snake in his
little cheetah suit, looking so cute. – (voice-over) Go!
– No, you can’t do that. – Says who?
– OHHHH! – Yes!
– NO! No, you can’t just duck it!
– ♪ Wa, na, na ♪ ♪ Na, na, na, na ♪
– Woo! Woo! – No, I missed! Oh!
– Wait, no, no, NO! Get out of that!
– Oh, no! I almost up aired him.
There we go. Got him. Got him. – Oh my god! – Oh, no. Oh, no! Get up!
And just… I just knocked the smash ball
off the edge. – No, let’s not use it.
Let’s not use it. – Okay.
Oh, crap. – Can you just kick this off? Ooh!
– I have no recovery. – Ah, how did I miss?!
– Oh, crap. – Just don’t use it.
– I can’t NOT use it. – Okay, then use it,
and don’t use it on me. – Should I?
– NOOO! – You know what? Fine.
There. – Thank you.
– I wasted it for you. – Thank you. How nice
and kind you are. No!
No! – There.
– Hey, stop, stop, stop, stop. There you go.
– Oh, no! – Woo!
Woo! – No!
– (cheers) Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go!
– Oh, crap. – Let’s go!
Woo! Woo! Woo! Oh, [bleep]!
(cheers) – (FBE) Alicia, you’re going
to the finals. – Yeah!
– I’ve never been this mad on a–!
– Really, Jaxon deserves to be there, but hey, I’ll be there,
win it for both of us. A win for me
is a win for him. – So many options.
– Hmm. You need– – Can be anyone
I wanna be. – I’m just gonna go
with my safety net, which is Luigi.
– Luigi? Olimar is who I played
with in Brawl. – We just met.
Y’all are tearing up– we weren’t able
to start this friendship. – Let’s do it.
– Ooh. All right. – (voice-over) Go! – So, get the items
if you can. – I know, seriously. – Ah, come on.
There we go. – (both laugh)
– Great start. – (screams and laughs) – Okay. All right.
Stay on the platform. You don’t wanna do that.
– Okay. – Try and come back to the stage.
Oh, you did it too early. – No! (laughs)
I killed myself someh– I don’t know what I did.
I did it too early. – That was you! (laughs)
– (voice-over) Game! – (laughs)
I panicked. And he’s intimidating!
– You did great. – Last time I played this
was not even too long ago. I was good at it.
But also, I’m playing against my little cousins.
I thought I was okay at this game. I need you to win, though.
– Yeah, okay. – Now, I want you to win.
I’m rooting for you. I’m rooting for you!
– I’m gonna do it for her, guys! – (laughs) ♪ (thrilling music) ♪ – I wanna do Big Battlefield,
but I wanna make it, like, BIG Big Battlefield,
so it lessens the platforms, but it makes the area bigger.
– I’m obviously gonna go with Ness. He’s my main boy.
– I’m gonna do Young Link. Ahhh!
I’m so nervous, Danny! – Here we go!
– Please, be nice! – We’re just little kids
playing games. – Here we go.
– (voice-over) Go! – Nice. – (FBE) What’s happening, guys?
– Oh, sorry. – Oh.
– So competitive! – You can’t really talk
in Smash, brother. – Get off the map!
– Oh, you got it! Whoa! – Here we go. Here we go.
– I’ve never… – No!
– …known how to use that tool. – Pokeball. I don’t know
what Pokeball that is, so… – It’s Deoxys.
– Is that what it is? I love that you know the name.
Way more fun. Oh, get ’em. Get ’em, laser beam!
– Oh my goodness. – Okay.
– You’re no joke, my boy. – No, I’m going after ya.
Oh! Oh, there’s two of ’em? – Yeah, that’s the fake smash.
– Oh my god. This is nuts. What does that mean?
– Ha! – WHAT IS THAT?!
What is that?! – Oh, I missed you!
– Oh, I was invincible! Ah. I’m getting nervous actually.
– Yeah. We’re now– – Boom!
– All right. – Oh, cool.
– Nice. – Oh, man. Nice! – Ah.
– Yes, here we go. Let’s get him.
Target him. Target him.
Where is he at? Did I get him?!
– Nope. – (voice-over) Game!
– Ah. – Game!
– AHHH! – Heart is beating!
– Let’s play again. – (both laugh)
– I want to. I just wanna keep going. – (FBE) You made it
to the final match. – Woo!
– Yeah! Congrats, everyone. – Yes! Congrats!
– I feel like my heart is still beating
from playing against Brandon. It was really intense. – Hyrule Castle?
– Yeah. You guys okay with that? – I’d be down for that one.
– Let’s do it. – Let’s do it.
– Me and Ness go all the way back to N64 when he was
an unlockable character. He’s a kid with psychic powers.
He will always be my favorite. – If it ain’t broke,
don’t fix it. – I won with Snake,
and I will win against as Snake. – May the best fighter win. – (Danny and Alicia) Here we go. – Oh my god, guys.
– Good luck, everyone. Also, I’m just excited we’re playing.
I love this game. – My stomach has dropped.
– All right. Ah. – (voice-over) …one. Go! – Woo! – Oh, I’m so sorry.
– Off to a good start. – Can you not touch me
with your people, please? – Oh, nice! – Oh, fudge.
– (groans) Okay, we gotta pay attention
to the items. – Oh. – Yes!
– Oh, dang it! – Oh, [bleep].
No. No! Oh, okay.
I’m still here. Hello. – Oh, there you go.
No? No! – Oh, yes.
– Woo! – OH! – Woo!
– Oh, man. – Oh my god! – Bye!
– [Bleep]. I mean, [bleep].
– (laughs) – I mean…
– Oh! – No matter how good you are,
this is scary. – Oh my god!
Please stop touching me. – Oh, what is this
frickin’ item? – NO!
– Oh, no, no, no, no! – Ah, [bleep] frick.
– That is news. – Oh my god.
I almost DIED! – Get out of the way!
– Oh, no! No! – How do you stay away
from these dang items? – Woo!
– Oh, there you go. Oh, I didn’t die.
– Woo! – How did you not die
from that? – I don’t know.
– I know. – Nice. Nice.
– Oh, there I go! [Bleep]. – Yeah.
– Yeah, we’re all tied right now. – But that’s not fair,
’cause I have [bleep] on my– ugh!
I have [bleep] to my name! – Okay, look, look,
I already have stuff on my name. Can we put some
respect on it, please? – There it is.
– Oh, man, the chickens. – Can I get that, please?
– There it is. – Oh man, the chickens!
– Woo! – Chickens!
– Oh my god! – Oh my god. – Oh!
– WOOOOO! WOO!
WOOOO! No! Oh, no!
– I got it! There it is!
– NOO! NO! You’re not
gonna get me, bro! You’re not gonna
get me, bro! – I beg to differ.
– No! Oh my goddd!
– Oh, oh, oh! – BOOM!
Good game. (claps) – That is NO FAIR! – We all got to one at the end.
– Woo! – That was awesome.
– Oh god, that was so good. – Wow, that was good.
– Nice job. – That was so good.
– I’m feeling really good. Really, really good!
– That was close all the way around. – Yeah, it was.
– Yeah! – [inaudible] any point,
and we could be gone at any point.
– Yeah, any point. – (FBE) How did you feel
about this iteration of Ultimate overall?
– I really liked it. I’m really excited.
I might go get it today if I can to keep playing.
– I love it so much. I think this one really
picks up the pace. I just think it’s
a much better Super Smash Bros than the ones before.
– I love it so much. I think it’s way better
than Smash 4. I think it combines
the best of Melee and Brawl. I love winning,
so in this– you know, I needed
this little boost. Thank you.
I appreciate it. – Thanks for watching us
play Super Smash Bros Ultimate on the React Channel.
Subscribe for more gaming episodes. – Who’s your favorite fighter?
Let us know in the comments. – Thanks for watching.
Bye! – Hi, guys. JC here,
producer on the React Channel. Make sure to subscribe
to this channel and hit the bell, so you’re notified
of every new upload. Thanks for your support.