– I made a noise.
I’m [bleep]. (screams) – There’s three people left.
Holy [bleep]. Ethan, come on, boy. ♪ (8-bit intro) ♪ – Fortnite, let’s go.
– Round two. – Fortnite, see I really
liked playing it, so now I’m like…
– Okay, so I played it last time for an episode and that
was the only time I played it.
I’ve been wanting to get it for myself. – All my friends at practice
are like, “Yo, who’s getting on tonight to play Fortnite?”
or some [bleep]. And I feel so left out,
but I get to get introduced now. Hell yeah. – Fortnite is like a
battle royale type game where they throw 100 people
into a map and then they force everyone to kill each other
while this circle of doom, poison or electricity
or whatever it is, keeps shri–
– Encloses the map. – (FBE) So, neither of you
were in our first Fortnite episode, so you’re both going at this
for the first time. – For sure.
I’m newbie AF. – (FBE) So, you were in
our last episode of this. – Ah, we gotta win.
– This is like the AP class of Fortnite.
I carried Alex last time. – Okay, all right.
– I’ve been playing this game every day since. – (FBE) Tori, you also have
experience with this game. – Yes, on Twitch for FBE live,
we started doing Fortnite Fridays, which has been a lot of fun,
but it’s also been some of the most stressful hours of my life. – (yelling)
– Are you sure it’s safe right here, though?
Is this little circle– – It’s fine.
– (yelling) – I’ve never felt so competitive
than when I’ve been playing Fortnite. – We have to go through
the roofs. We have to go in the attics. – He knows everything, let’s go.
– We have to go in the back of the trucks.
– Oh, yeah, of course. – Dude, I’m a Fortnite pro now.
You don’t understand. – I’m mad about this too,
a little bit, ’cause I was expecting
a PS4 controller, you know. It’s nice, easy to understand.
I’m not used to a PC. – We were so high up
and now you brought our skill level way down.
Everything I said before. – You pretty much just
chopped my arms off. – Okay, I’m gonna put
a little mark on your map. I’m gonna put it somewhere
away from all of the main places. – Okay, five, four, three,
two, go. – All right, all right.
– Go towards the depot. – So, choose just anywhere to land
and then I’ll follow you. – Right over here.
– Okay, yeah, this works and then we’ll just find
somewhere to hide. – Here, let’s go to this
abandoned little shack. – I’m sure there’s something
in there. – And there’s nothing.
– You see how I’m holding this right now?
I feel so dumb. – How do I let go?
Do I have to just wait? – Yeah, you have to wait it out.
Okay, good. – I’m gonna die.
– Oh, I’m getting shot at. Oh, I [bleep] died.
So, what do I do? All right, eliminated by…
– No, [bleep]. LMAOHahaYouDead.
Okay, you’re a [bleep]. – Damn, [bleep] got serious quick. – Where?
– Oh, yeah. – We’re right on it.
– So, stay on the edge and let’s not go towards Dusty.
– Yeah, ’cause we’re gonna get wrecked.
– Is there anything in there? – Yeah, I got a gun. – Sounds like a woodpecker.
– Ah, you scared me. Every time I hear your footsteps,
I think it’s someone else. There’s a gun, Brooklin.
– Where? – Up here. My glowing thing.
– Oh, duh. Hello.
Oh, E is to pick up. – Let’s go all the way
to the back. – The right edge,
you see that? Yeah, I see it, okay.
People are already dying. Holy [bleep].
– Damn. – Holy, so we’re already
doing better. – Okay, do you wanna go
check out Salty Springs? – Yeah, let’s go.
Oh, fudgenugget. – Let’s stay on the outskirts,
though, because I feel like if we go through the actual
villages, we’re dead. – When we pause,
tell me where you are, ’cause I’m always looking around
just in case someone pops out. Ah, you [bleep] [bleep].
– Oh, what was that? Was that you?
– Nope. – Oh, shoot.
Okay, let’s run to the shack then. – So, I think our strategy
right now, we’re trying to move as far into the circle
as we can. – And we should gather materials
for the last– if we make it to the last ten,
we can tower up. – There’s only sixteen people left.
We’re not doing too bad this time. – How many people?
– Sixteen people. – That’s still a lot of people
my dude. – That’s divided by two,
so we’re in 30s already. – I think you can go in here.
Try going up here. You have a minute
to go up here. – Okay, actually, we should
probably go inside the storm. – Fine, let’s go. – Oh, I hear guns.
– I see you, bitch. – Where?
Oh, no, no, no. Oh shoot.
Brooklin, Brooklin. – Oh, [bleep].
– Brooklin, no! Wait, what? I really thought–
– We were close to top fifteen. – That was two against one.
I don’t know– oh, he had a ton of shield.
– Yeah. Game plan for the next one.
– Okay. – Weapons galore.
Let’s try to get as many weapons as possible. – Already at top 25, let’s go.
Man, we’re taking these small– – I made a noise, I’m [bleep].
(screams) – All right, we’re getting shot at.
– I’m dead. I’m dead, goodbye.
Oh, I can’t do that. I’m alive, I’m alive!
I think I need reviving. – I’m coming through,
I’m coming through. I see the big plus sign.
OMW, on my way, on my way.
– I can’t shoot. – Oh, E, E, E.
Oh, [bleep], reviving. Ah [bleep].
– Ah, I’m dead. – How do I pick up
the gun? E? – Oh, top 23, let’s go!
– 23! – Oh, we’re in a town.
A very– – Look it, look it, look it.
– Well armed town. – No, look at all this goodies.
– That’s a trap. – Oh no!
I’m getting shot. – Where?
– I’m so [bleep]. Literally south.
– Oh, he’s straight ahead. – Just watch out for him
real quick. Bet he’s gonna come in
while you’re healing. – Hey, well look at that.
[Bleep] with me, boy. Come on.
– Dude, I just– – Holy [bleep]!
That was a trap. It’s from the trap.
There was a trap right there. – Don’t, don’t.
It’s a trap. I just told you
it was a trap! – So, we’re going over
the Lonely Lodge. – I say we go to the very edge
of the island. – We might have to go
to the middle of it, but let’s jump right now. – You choose this time.
– All right, I feel like we’ll stay near the villages,
but on the outskirts of them. – Hi.
– There’s weapons on top of the crates.
So, we can probably just go down and grab as many
as we can. – Come back over here to
these plants. – I’m going this farm.
– Yeah, this looks– whoa.
– I already see a weapon. – I already see some good stuff. – There’s a house on–
just follow me. There’s a house.
– Okay, I see it, I see it. Man, people are getting killed
quick in this round. – Oh, got him.
This is it. – See, that’s what I–
[Bleep] Ay. – What, did you die already?
– Yeah. – How?
– He has a sniper and he just shot me
in the ass. I hit the wrong [bleep] button.
– I’m just gonna get out of here. I’m solo now.
– Watch, you’re gonna come in second when I die immediately.
– I play better alone. – Okay, yes.
Brooklin, there’s a bunch of weapons.
– You have two guns now? – A really good spot.
– Do you have two guns now? – Yes.
Let’s hide out, then. I feel like we’re pretty
stocked up. – Yeah.
– We could just chill out for a bit. – Dude.
– Look at all that. Look at all that loot.
You only have a shotgun and a submachine gun.
– Oh, I didn’t even see that. – Are you kidding me?
– Medkit. – Oh, a jump pad.
– Oh. – What’s that?
– A minigun. – That doesn’t look that mini.
It’s pretty big. – But there’s only 24
rounds in it. – There’s a house right there.
We can go there. – I hate that noise, dude.
– Do you wanna go to that house?
– Just be careful though, since it’s around the edge,
I feel like there might be people there. – Okay, do you wanna
come down here or do you wanna
find somewhere else? – Oh, I might be able
to build a wall right here. And then we’ll just–
why can’t you build here? – Is it ’cause you don’t
have any wood? – Aha.
We’ll build it right here. I can build a roof!
Oh, Brooklin, we’re so good. – Is it getting dark?
Why is it getting dark? I don’t like the dark.
– It’s shrinking. We gotta move. We gotta move in town.
– Somebody’s here. – Oh, shots.
All right, so you got two minutes. Seven people left,
so we’re probably top three or four right now. – Fortnite, as fun as it is,
when it comes to sitting here and waiting it out,
I always just wanna go out and shoot people,
but that’s not how you win. – Firing has seemed to slow down
or quiet down, so I think my next move
is to just simply get the [bleep] out of here. – Someone’s shooting.
Up there, up there. – Are you shooting at them?
– Oh, Jesus. Get down, get down.
– Ah, no. – No. – No.
– Nineteen! At least we did something better.
– We broke top twenty. That’s good for me. – I wonder if they’re above us.
– Ha ha. We’re in the circle!
– We’re so good. Dude.
– Oh, [bleep]. – There’s three people left.
Holy [bleep]. Ethan, come on, boy. – I have a feeling people
might be above us, ’cause at this point of the game of Fortnite,
– I hear people. – people just start
building up. – Does it take a while
to get shooting, though? ‘Cause I know mini–
door opened. – I heard it.
[Bleep], is it too late to set the trap?
Is it ceiling trap? Oh, is that gonna kill them
if I put it right there? – Oh God, what the [bleep]? – It’ll creep up really slow,
the storm. – Yeah.
– So once we start seeing it come through the walls.
– I can’t even really see. – Okay, there we go.
– Should we go? – So just scoot up, scoot up. – This is so nerve wracking.
– He’s right outside. – He’s right there.
Oh, [bleep]. Oh, he’s right there.
Just lie down, keep shooting. – (both) Ah!
– [Bleep], second. That was intense. – There’s three people.
That’s us and one other person.
– Including us and one other person. – Holy crap.
– Okay. – We can not die.
They’re up there. Shoot it with me.
– Where? – Literally shoot this.
– In here? – Yeah, shoot up.
We could make the dude fall. – I see him, I see him.
– Oh crap. No, no, no.
– He’s shooting at you. – Holy crap. Oh no!
– Damn it! Oh my God. – That was so…
– Take that, Tom! – Thanks for watching us
play Fortnite on the React Channel. – We have new shows every week,
but also check out Fortnite Fridays on Twitch at FBE Live. – See ya. – Everybody, Derek here
from the React Channel. You know there’s comment
section down below? We read those comments.
All of them. So, put down what we
should play next. It might happen.