♪ Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ♪ ♪ Heroes in the half shell
Turtle power, rise ♪ Sure you don’t want first game, Raph? I mean, hey, ho! Turtles. Splinter! Ah! [laughing] Oh, red one. – Now, who’s up for training?
– Yeah! Oh! Here’s our chance to get our train on. [cars beeping] ♪ Rise ♪ OK, what do we do now? No way. Oh, no, oh. Oh me gosh! Oh me gosh! [screaming] [music playing] Oh, no. [screaming] Ta-da! Are you serious? Whoa, whoa! Get me off this ride! We… we did it! [cheering] [crickets chirping] Huh? What is this? Guys, I got this. [snoring] Hey Donnie,
what are you doing, bud? Boo to the ya! – You’re welcome.
– Good job, team! – Are you sure we’re in the right place?
– Yeah. ♪ Rise ♪ This is so exciting! [screaming] The road to success if paved
with miles of failure. – Uh-oh…
– Oh, no! No! Whoa! We gotta ask,
what’s with all the paper? Oh me gosh! Huh, wait a minute. Yay, arts and crafts! We’re getting nowhere fighting these guys.
We’ve got to take out the source. Eh-he! Hero Town population: me. Ha! It’s piñata time! [yelling] Ha-ha! Yeah! Vamanos, hermanos. – Oh…
– OK. Hm… Yes! Yeah! You’re welcome! What? Whoa. ♪ Rise ♪ We gotta get it!
We gotta get it! Oh, why can’t something just fly
out of the sky and solve our problems? What hope do we have? Prepare to be blown away. Cowabunga! Woo! Yeah! Go big or go home. Yeah! No, no, no, no! – Nice try, Raph.
Ah… Leon’s got it! Ha, you must be this rad
to ride that ride. Whoa, that’s awesome. [cheering] Cowabunga! It worked. Boo to the ya! Too bad, so sad. Oh, it’s just as good
as I thought it would be. Check this out! Oh, it’s beautiful. What is this? Here we come! Ooh, ambience. Well, well, well, we meet again. – Huh?
– There’s Draxum. Oh no! Welcome to your worst nightmare. – Ah!
– Silence! This is a trap. This guy is a warrior scientist
and a magician? I got it. – Nailed it.
– Accidentally impressive. Come on, come on, come on! – Uh-oh.
– Oh no. Look right here. Ha-ha-ha! Where did you learn
to fight like that? [snoring] Oh, boy. Check this out! Baron Draxum does not surrender. Enough! Time to put
our training to use. I’m laying a hurt on you here! ♪ Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ♪ Here we come. – Nailed it!
– It’ can’t be. – Better luck next time.
– We are kicking you out of New York. – Boom!
– Yes! – Hey, look!
– And there it is. What’s this? Everybody just pay attention. [cheering] Go team! Ah! Release the flavor! I feel the rush of
your delicious energy! You’re going down. Time for a little snack. – I got this.
– Delicious. – Cowabunga!
– Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! That’s too much flavor. [laughing] Good job, team. [moaning] My eyes! – This can’t be good.
– Well, we had a good run. [music playing] Awesome! [cheering] I love the smell of
frying bacon in the morning. [burping] No, oh… that’s Raph. Oh me gosh! ♪ Rise ♪ Mission accomplished, my friends. Ha-ha, yeah! Hot soup! Huh, what? Say what now? – Splinter?
– Pops? [Splinter laughing] Are you serious? – Boys.
– Uh, what are you doing there? – Oh!
– This isn’t training. This is absolutely training. This is a rip off! The end! ♪ Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum ♪