– Hey guys, Sabrina here,
React Channel producer. We’re excited to bring you
this episode of Guess That with the help of our friends
over at Kingdom Hearts. If you clicked on this video,
you probably already know it’s the story of light
and friendship overcoming the power of darkness
through beloved Disney storylines and your
favorite Disney characters. You may also know that we
here at FBE are mega fans of this game
and we’re not just saying that. We actually cheered at
a company meeting when we heard we would
be working with Kingdom Hearts. We love it because this game
lets you fully immerse yourself into the movies
we already know and love so much.
If you haven’t seen this game yet, you need to check it out
after you watch this episode, of course.
The production quality is as stunning as
a Disney or Pixar movie itself. Thank you so much
to Kingdom Hearts for supporting us
and this episode. Give them that FBE Fam
support right back by clicking the link
in the description and checking them out.
Enjoy this episode. Bye, guys. ♪ (upbeat intro) ♪ – ♪ (8-bit jingle) ♪ – (FBE) So, everyone in
this episode has something in common.
– Okay. Devilishly handsome good looks. – A role?
I mean, we’re both editors. – Jordan is wearing
the same watch as me. – Sid is wearing the same
watch as me. – (FBE) You’re all self identified
gamers and today, we’re playing a Guess That
video game song challenge. – Ooh, okay.
– Okay. – We’re both really competitive,
so this is gonna be a lot. – I probably play more
video games than he does. – Yes, I would say she definitely
plays more video games than me. – I play mostly like platformer
type stuff. I don’t really like shooter games.
– I just kinda play whatever big triple A titles
are coming out. I don’t seek indie games. – I started getting into
gaming here as a PA. I’ve been all about
Super Mario Odyssey and Spider-Man came out.
I finished the whole thing. It was so great. – (FBE) So, we’ll play you
one second at a time until fifteen seconds to see
if you can guess it. If you guess wrong at any
point, your opponent gets a chance to answer.
Now, you each only have two chances to guess
each song, so don’t mess up.
No pressure. – Oh, shoot.
– Okay. That’s higher stakes, I think.
– I like it. I think it makes it
more competitive. – He’s my manager,
so if I beat him, then I might be in trouble. – (FBE) Here we go.
Here’s the first second of your first video game song.
– ♪ (8-bit music) ♪ – Hm.
– Could be anything. – It’s not one of the instantly
recognizable ones like Zelda or Mario. – ♪ (8-bit music) ♪ – Very techy.
Oh boy. – We’re so screwed. – Doom?
– (buzzer) – Undertale.
Yes. – I actually knew that.
– I love Undertale. Sans is my favorite. – That is from Undertale.
That’s Megalovania. – See, she’s gonna totally
wipe the floor with me. I played Undertale,
about half the game. – Oh, ♪ doo doo doo doo
doo doo doo doo ♪ It’s Undertale and I’ve
never played the game, but I know it from memes.
– Your meme knowledge came through.
– I know. Thankfully, being on
the internet every day is helping me out. – ♪ (8-bit music) ♪ – Yep, sounds good.
Sounds like a fun game. – There’s gonna be some drop
and then it’s gonna be like, that’s the theme
that I recognize. – It’s a genre of game
that I know, but I just wanna make sure.
This two guess rule is intense. – ♪ (8-bit music) ♪ – Do it.
– Is it Doom? – (buzzer)
– I thought I was gonna be better at this.
– Street Fighter? – (buzzer) – Castlevania?
– (buzzer) – I’m gonna just throw
a Mass Effect. – (buzzer)
– Oh, I’m out of this round. I have to wait until she guesses.
– Oh, that’s right. Oh, it seems the power
is Niomi’s hands. – ♪ (intense music) ♪ – I like it.
– I do, too. – Mega Man?
– (buzzer) – That was one of my
guesses, too. – Yeah.
– More time before I sink myself. – Is it Metroid?
– (buzzer) – Ah, [bleep].
– (FBE) So Niomi, you’re out now. – Well, that’s fantastic. – I’m gonna throw out
a guess. Mortal Kombat.
– (buzzer) – I was gonna say F-Zero.
– (buzzer) – Ah, that’s a good one. – (FBE) Skipping to
fifteen seconds. – ♪ (intense music) ♪ – More of the same.
– Just more of the same. – It’s very wrong.
Sonic the Hedgehog. – (buzzer)
– Fast paced, upbeat. – Mega Man.
– (buzzer) – Ooh.
– That was a good one. – I really don’t know.
– I’m gonna go way out of left field and say
Dance Dance Revolution. – (buzzer)
– (FBE) This was Undertale. – Oh.
– I bought this game a couple days ago.
I have not played it yet. – I’m not a big fan
of Undertale, so I don’t know it well enough
to even be able to begin to guess that game. – (FBE) Let’s play your next
video game song. – ♪ (acoustic guitar) ♪
– A fantasy game. – Definitely newer.
– One second is hard. – ♪ (acoustic guitar) ♪
– Dope. That was so melodic.
Oh my gosh. Can we go to two seconds?
– Yeah, I’m down for that. – Zelda?
– (buzzer) – Was it Skyrim?
– (buzzer) – I will throw out
my one random guess. Is it the Legend of Zelda
Breath of the Wild? – (buzzer)
– I got nothing. I’m gonna save my guesses. – Oh.
– Red Dead Redemption. – Nice.
– Oh. – I’m gonna make a wild guess.
– Okay. You can go for it.
– Red Dead Redemption. – I think…
– Yes! – I just started playing that game.
– I recently starting playing it as well,
very recently. I didn’t really recognize it,
but I just thought, “Okay, this feels like
Red Dead Redemption.” – (FBE) Here’s five seconds. – ♪ (acoustic guitar) ♪
♪ S– ♪ – It’s spoken.
– There’s a man in there. Give me a little more time,
but I think I have a guess. – ♪ (acoustic guitar) ♪ – Is this Last of Us?
– (buzzer) – My brain’s like,
“Is this an old game or a new game?”
– Maybe not brand new, but it sounds like
a new game. – Gonna use my last guess.
Is it the Last of Us? – (buzzer)
– Damn it. All right, well A-dubs.
It’s up to you now. – I’ll throw mine out there.
Is it Red Dead Redemption? – What?
– I have never played that. – I’ll throw out a random one.
I’ll say Red Dead Redemption. – Ah.
– Yes. – We got one.
– Thank you. – Now I’m just rooting for us
to get any. – Yeah.
– At this point. – ♪ Stand in front
of a runaway train ♪ – Was that Last of Us?
– (buzzer) – I just said that.
– Oh, you said Last of Us. [Bleep].
I was like, I just blanked completely. – Was this in Red Dead?
Yes. – Damn it.
– He’s very mad. He loves this game.
We both do. – I listened to the music
from it, just not that much. – (FBE) So, this was from
Red Dead Redemption. – Red Dead Redemption.
– It’s from Red Dead Redemption. – Mother [bleep].
– Oh my God. – If we throw in some Mario,
I think… – I was about to say,
I love Nintendo, so if there’s anything
Nintendo in there, that could get me. – (FBE) Here we go.
Here’s your third song. – ♪ (orchestral music) ♪ – I think I actually kind of
have a little bit of an idea, but I’m not gonna guess yet.
I’m gonna save it. – Okay.
– I don’t know yet. – ♪ (orchestral music) ♪ – This is tough.
– I don’t like this game. It’s making me angry. – Is it Mario?
– No. – Amazing Spider-Man?
– (buzzer) – That’s one guess.
I can see why. – Right?
It’s just like the, ♪ Bam bam bam bam ♪
Oh my God, wait. I know what it is!
I know what it is now! – Damn it.
– This is from Smash Bros. – (FBE) Which one?
– No? Oh, which one?
– Oh. – Do you know?
– Yes. That’s from Smash Ultimate. – Super Smash Brothers Ultimate.
Yes! We play that game a lot
in this office. – That is Super Smash
Brothers Ultimate. We’ve only been playing it
in the break room three times a day.
– But you always skip through the menu screen
right away. – ♪ (orchestral music) ♪ – Super Smash Bros.
– (FBE) Which one? – Super Smash Bros Ultimate.
Yeah! – No.
I knew it was a Smash Brothers song on the first second,
but I didn’t know which game. – ♪ (orchestral music) ♪ – Super smash?
– (FBE) Can you be more specific?
– Super Smash Brothers Ultimate? Did I get it?
Oh my God, I got it! – Super Smash Bros Ultimate.
As soon as I was like, “Wait, I’m singing the whole
song in my head.” Then I got it.
– I was gonna guess the same thing. – Andrea called in sick
two days straight and spent the whole time
playing Smash Brothers. – It’s true.
I unlocked all the characters in the two days that I was
sitting in bed. – So therefore,
as her manager, I was okay with it
because it meant that I got to play all the characters
when she brought her Switch and then finally
returned to work. – (FBE) Here is your next
video game song. – ♪ (ominous choir) ♪ – Whoa.
That’s God of War? – (buzzer)
– No, damn it. – Halo.
– (buzzer) – Okay, we both have
one guess. – ♪ (ominous choir) ♪ – God of War?
– (buzzer) – That sounds like
another big title. – Yeah.
– That’s something big and epic, but I don’t have anything yet. – The Legend of Zelda
Breath of the Wild? – (buzzer)
– I’m just gonna guess one. I don’t think it’s it,
but it has a lot of the, ♪ Oh ♪
Is it Halo? – (buzzer) – Ah [bleep].
– Skyrim. Every time you boot it up
you hear that ♪ dum dum ♪
– I knew it too. – Skyrim?
– No. – Did you whack my hand?
– You just elevated this game. – That instantly Skyrim.
As soon as you hear that deep singing, instantly.
– Try it. – ♪ Oh ♪ – ♪ (ominous choir) ♪ – God of War.
– (buzzer) – I’m all out of guesses.
– Oh God, it’s all onto me. Skyrim?
– No, it is. You’re so right.
– Oh my God. – Is it?
– That game was huge in high school.
Everyone played. – ♪ (ominous choir) ♪ – Oh, oh, oh.
Is it? Skyrim?
Yeah, all right. I got it.
– You saying Skyrim, I was like…
– Whoo. – I’m just gonna throw
a guess out. Is it the Elder Scrolls:
Skyrim? – No, that wasn’t what
I was thinking. That’s not what I was thinking
at all. I was gonna go Halo. – (FBE) For our last song,
we’re gonna have you wager. – Oh.
– No. – (FBE) So, if you get it right,
you get that many points added to your score,
but if you get it wrong, you will lose that many points
from your score. – Oh my God.
I’m going all in. – Yeah, wanna do it?
– Yeah. – Let’s do it. – One, one.
– One, one. Both wagering one. – I’ll wager just one point.
– I’m gonna go big or go home and do three. – Well, make it interesting,
Andrea. I can’t wager anything.
– I’m gonna wager two points. – I have nothing to lose.
– Can I just wager one? – I’m wagering three points.
– I’m wagering– – All of it.
– Zero points. – (FBE) Here we go.
Here’s the first second of your last song.
– ♪ (orchestral music) ♪ – Oh no.
Oh, it was so small. – My own Jeopardy
and I know nothing. – I think I might need
another second. – Definitely. – ♪ (orchestral music) ♪
– Oh no. It’s still there.
Okay, more time. – God of War?
– (buzzer) – Dang it.
– That one is Spider-Man. – Fun.
I’m feeling pretty mad. I’m upset. – It’s tough.
Sorry, Spider-Man. – Ooh, nice.
– Sorry, I just beat that game, so I was playing,
I was like, “Oh, that’s the entire
intro song. I know that.”
Yeah! – Congrats.
– Thank you, seriously. It was not easy. – I don’t know what it is.
– I know what it is, actually. – You do?
I mean, go for it. – It’s Spider-Man
for the PS4. – I’m so proud of myself.
– At least I got one even though my score
says zero. – You technically–
– I still technically got one right. – ♪ (orchestral music) ♪ – Spider-Man.
It’s another game he loves. He’s so mad. – ♪ (orchestral music) ♪
– Spider-Man. – Oh, nice.
– Here we go. – That was very good.
– That’s a first challenge win right there.
I’ll take it. – Was it Spider-Man?
Oh my God! – Are you serious?
You know something? I’m very happy
with the way this ended because now I haven’t
lost Nicole. – You would never.
– I lost my dignity during this game as it was. – I really just destroyed
his hopes and dreams and that feels good.
– It’s true. I had a little bit of hope
left there in the end and he made sure he… – Thanks for watching
Guess That Video Game Song on the React Channel. – Subscribe, we have new
shows every single day. – How well did you guys do
in this challenge? Let us know in the comments. – Bye, guys. – Hey guys, I’m Katie,
a React Channel producer. Thank you so much from
all of us in the staff for watching this week’s
episode of Staff Reacts. Be sure to follow us here
on the React Channel, FBE, and FBE2 for over
20 videos a week from all of us.