♪ (old-school video game music) ♪ (Finebros) Today you’ll be playing this. Duck Hunt? It looks… old. I heard about it,
but I’ve never played it before. So I get to shoot stuff today? (Finebros) But you won’t
be using a normal controller. Okay, then what am I using? (Finebros) You’ll be using this. Thank god it’s not the Power Glove. Oh man, this is great. Nintendo Zapper. (trigger clicks, warbles) Oh, it has a nice– is it actually like– there’s, like, a coil in here. Watch out! 1985 Nintendo Zapper.
So this is older than myself. This is like almost twice my age. Does it matter which one I pick? How does it pick up my shooty things? (Finebros) Okay, so shoot Game A to start. Okay, but it’s kind of close to Game B, so we’ll see what happens. ♪ (lively chiptune theme) ♪ Oh, it’s working now. There’s a dog.
I don’t want to kill the dog. – (duck quacking, wings flapping)
– Aah! Oh my god. It flew away? I don’t know what I’m doing. It looks like I’m getting it,
but then I don’t. Oh. I killed a duck! Yay!!! (squeals) Oh, I killed a second one!
I’m good at this now! I feel the power within me. Oh my god! I killed the duck! Ah, yay! How do you even
know what he did differently? I, like, didn’t even try.
I just flung my gun. See, now I’m bad at it again. Oh well. You know what? I killed three ducks! Yay! (gunshots blipping) Yes! That’s one. Uh… two! That’s two. – ♪ (triumphant chiptune theme) ♪
– Yes! You have to keep your arm out and then make sure you can see the duck through whatever
the top of this is called. Make sure they’re both
lined up with the duck. (singsong) Four! Five. – ♪ (game over music) ♪
– Five out of ten. I’m really proud of myself for that. (Finebros) In order
to move on to round two, – you needed to kill six ducks.
– What? Six out of ten is the next one?
(scoffs) Dang it. Do I just aim it? I don’t understand. There’s, like, no sensor or anything. Oh… wait, what? How is this working right now? Oh… Okay, maybe there is a sens–
I’m really confused right now. I’m r– (shoots) I’m so confused. Oh. So there is, like, aiming thing. Ooh. Wrecked. I got six. Boom. [Bleep] me, you know I got it. Bam, son! Come on, let’s go! (snickering beeps) Is he laughing at me?
Laugh at that, homeboy. – Ooh.
– ♪ (triumphant music) ♪ Ooh, 80%. 80%! Let’s go! Call me clutch! (gunshots blipping, descending beeps) What? I’m shooting the crap out of these birds. There we go. Oh, okay. I only missed two. I shouldn’t have missed those two. (grumbles) (squeals) It’s working! Okay, focus. Focus. Aah, it flew away. – (gunshot)
– Woo-hoo-hoo! I am so proud of myself right now. Like, okay. We gotta get this.
We’re gonna get nine. Breathe in. Breathe in! Yes! No! Aah! Wait, that counted? That counted! Yes! I got nine! – (Finebros) Round 2!
– (groans nervously) Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. ♪ (chiptune theme) ♪ What’s allowing me to pass? – (Finebros) Do you see the blue bar?
– Uh-huh. (Finebros) You have to kill
that many ducks around to move on. Oh. Oh! No. Come on. Oh, I have a time limit. Ooh, wrecked. (gasps) This is pretty accurate though. Come on! Oh, round 3. Okay, okay. It’s got
harder. It got faster. All right, this is getting a little
tougher, I’m not gonna lie. Ooh, okay. We’re coming back. Bam. Aw, [bleep]. – That’s it?
– (in game: chiming) – ♪ (game over music) ♪
– You know what? I’m proud of myself. Aah… no! Aah… why is it so much harder now? Panicking does not help. Okay. Yes! Line it up. Line it up! Line it up! Yes! Okay. (relieved sigh) I’m just– I’m so happy. Like, hopefully this gets me to round 3 so I can actually show
what I’m made of here. I’m a duck hunter. Okay, I get to go to round 3. (gunshots blipping) There we go. I’m just gonna trigger-finger this
till somebody gets hit. Let’s go. I’m noticing a duck this time. As I miss a duck! ♪ (chiptune theme) ♪ Come on. Yes! This is way better than any
Call of Duty game I’ve ever played. ‘Cause I’m actually good at this. – (grumbles)
– (beeping snickers) Okay, dog. I’m about to shoot you. (squeals) I got eight, right? Yes! (growls) These iron sights are off. This is annoying the hell
out of me right now. But I don’t think it would
be easier with the controller. Point and shoot’s
definitely making it better. I got seven that time. Come on. Oh. Come on. Ooh, four! Five. Six. Ooh! Seven! I’m going for all ten. Ooh! Come on, nine. Oh no! No! No!!! I missed. Shut up, dog.
I’ll shoot you too. PETA, please, no. I didn’t mean it. ♪ (chiptune theme) ♪ There we go. Bull! – (beeping snickers)
– I’m gonna shoot that dog. I hit seven again. This game is so much fun. I want an NES. No, come on! Aaaaah. Get it. No! Aah. Oh-ho, one more flew in. Come on! No! (sighs) Seven. Come on, come on,
come on, come on, come on. Ooh! Okay, okay. I’m going for all ten this time. Eight. All right. Nine. All ten, here we go. Here we go. I feel like I’m gonna mess up. Never mind. ♪ (triumphant music) ♪ Just pro. You know? 29,000? I think that’s pretty good. Perfect! ♪ (chiptune theme) ♪ I am so pumped! I feel so proud whenever
the dog comes and lifts up the duck, ’cause it’s like, “Yes, that’s my kill.” – ♪ (triumphant music) ♪
– Yeah! (pants) You gotta keep a steady hand. I think that’s what the goal of this is. Yes! Ain’t gon’ fly away. Where’d you go? There we go. I am pleased. You know what? This is becoming very easy. I got three shots, but I only need one. Boom. Told you. You ready for this?
I ain’t gonna look this time. Did I really just do that?! ♪ (chiptune theme) ♪ Okay, it’s gotten a little harder now,
’cause it’s going faster. (incessant shooting) There we go. [Bleep]! (exhales sharply) What? There we go. Got nine that time. Perfect ten again. Quick reflexes. Boom. This is so fun though, honestly. I feel like I’m like the best snipe– I am the American Sniper. (chuckles) Seven, okay. Eight right– This is– I’m just–
I am waving it around just– Oh. Okay. There we go. ♪ (triumphant music) ♪ Ten. Done. (eagerly) Come on. Ooh! Okay. Breathe. Breathe! Ten outta ten! I just want one ten out of ten. Okay. Calm. Steady breathing. The dog is getting
all my kills. That’s good. Yes, okay. If I mess this up, I don’t know
what’s gonna happen. Yes! Ten out of ten on round 6. ♪ (chiptune theme) ♪ Gotta get focused now. – (incessant shooting)
– Oh! Come on. Okay. Nine. Respectable. Breathe. Breathe! Aaah! They’re getting faster, and it’s scary. Ohhhh, round 7 ain’t got nothing on me. Yes! Ooh! Yes, okay. Nine. Got him. I try to get the duck. There we go. That’s that, there we go. Unh, first shot. Bow. All ten. Perfect score. ♪ (chiptune theme) ♪ Oh my god. It’s going faster.
That was scary. Breathe! No, no! Okay. No, don’t fly away, please! Okay, we need to calm down. We need to calm down,
because that’s how you win. At this rate, I’m going pretty well. And I’m not trying to get cocky about it. (gunshots blipping) (grunts) ♪ (vocalizes) ♪ Bow. This is– I don’t think
this is getting harder. Let’s go. I’m getting
all ten in this round. Oh. Ten. Bonus points. Woo! ♪ (chiptune theme) ♪ Okay. It’s fine. It’s fine! No! Please stop flying away. Aah! Yes. We want to get to the next round. Okay… now! (sighs in relief) We can do this. We can do better. (pants excitedly) Round 10! Yes. Boom. Come on. Come on! Okay. Boom, behind the tree. Okay, that was on point. What is this? Right, now it’s– Now I feel like I have
to start leading the shot now, ’cause this is some blasphemy. Okay, maybe not. (sternly) What? Eight ducks. ♪ (chiptune theme) ♪ Okay. Breathe. Breathe! No! Calm down. And aim. And breathe. No! This is impossible! You are the duck hunter. Woo! Okay, I got one. Let’s just get ’em all in a row now. – (incessant shooting)
– Ugh… No, this is impossible. This has to be. No, come on. – No! Please!
– (beeping snickers) (sadly) I want the next round. I don’t think I’m gonna get it. Okay. (panting) Okay. Come on. (grunts) No… No… okay. I got, like, half?
No, I got less than half. (groans) Noooo. I was doing so good. Oh, that was fast. Okay. Okay. Okay. Good. Woo! It’s getting faster. So it makes it… that much… harder. I don’t know how much
you could ramp up this other than making the ducks
just go that much faster. [Bleep]. – (beeping snickers)
– Of course I miss it on the last one. ♪ (chiptune theme) ♪ Put me on the pro cir– – (beeping snickers)
– I need to focus. Don’t put me on the pro circuit yet. Okay, now put me on the pro circuit. Yeah. Okay. Now it’s getting challenging. (verbalizes shots) There we go. [Bleep]! ♪ (chiptune theme) ♪ He’s so fast. Oh my– Okay, hold on. They’re going really fast now. Come on! – Done. Behind the bush.
– ♪ (triumphant music) ♪ Dead. [Bleep]. (grumbles) (breathes sharply) Spot him, got him. Let’s go. ♪ (chiptune theme) ♪ Okay, so now I have to get eight. Oh wait. Eventually I’m just
gonna have to hit ten every round. That’s gonna suck. I can miss another one,
but I’d have to hit the rest. Come on– okay. Come on! (grunts) Done. You just gotta wait for ’em
to come to you. Boom, done. Didn’t even move the gun. (gunshots blipping) [Bleep]! Bow. ♪ (chiptune theme) ♪ Gotta get eight again. Boom. Two done already. I’m gonna get all ten.
I don’t even need to miss one. Okay, maybe. Okay, never mind. Dead. For the extra points. There we go. Boom goes the dynamite. Oh, nope. There. Ugh, I got him. Last one. Let’s go. Come on, come on, come on. Woo! Perfect. ♪ (chiptune theme) ♪ Oh, I have to get nine. Oh, okay, okay. Oh… okay. I’ve done it before. It’s all good. Closing one eye– I don’t think you’re actually
supposed to do that. But– okay, he’s done. Okay, I can’t mess up now. Okay. (breathes sharply) One more. Come on, come on. Done. (incessant shooting) (takes deep breath) Bro. There we go. ♪ (vocalizes) ♪ ♪ This is how we do it ♪ ♪ (chiptune theme) ♪ Come on. Okay, done. Gotta get nine. Ugh, no! Okay, here we go. Here we go. Focus is on. Duh! No!!! (beeping snickers) It’s for the score now. Boom. All right, well, pressure is off
’cause I’ve already lost. 307,500? I’d say I was pretty good. No, stop it. There we go. All ri– nope. Nope. There we go. I mean, progressively, it’s just going, “Duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh”
faster and faster. So there has to be a significant
amount of rounds. ♪ (chiptune theme) ♪ ♪ (vocalizes Mario theme) ♪ (deep voice) Ugh! No! Great stress reliever. Some people take it too far. It’s like, “Oh no, violence is bad;
it’ll screw up your kid.” Video game violence is not
gonna do anything to you. I know from personal experience. If anything, it makes you feel better. Oh, game over? I was only allowed to miss one duck. (Finebros) You got farther
than anyone else. Duck Hunt champ right here. It was fun once I actually
figured out how to play it. I could play that forever.
That was really fun. I want to play it again
and again and again. I was thoroughly entertained. I’m killing it, bro.
That’s just– it’s my thing. I win. Thanks for watching us play
Duck Hunt on the React channel. Let us know in the comments what other retro games
we should play next. Goodbye! See ya later. I got some more
ducks to hunt. Bang! ♪ (old-school video game music) ♪